Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tired of waiting for Marrowstrike to drop.....



So I decided to start duel-wielding the Black Knight's Rondel. According to femaledwarf.com it's actually an upgrade for me from the Cryptfiend's Bite.



I think it may have to do with the fact that the daggers have enough hit rating that I can afford to trade out the Grim Toll and replace it with Mirror of Truth. My hit rating is now two measly points from cap. 99.99% chance to hit...I'll live with it for now. Also I have got to get a Nightmare Tear and start converting all my AP based gems and enchants to pure agility. All in all I've pretty much discovered that my current gear configuration works for me and I'm happy. Marrowstrike is still a slight upgrade from the Rondel's, but so slight that I'm no longer going to obsess over the polearm (or obsess less).

No comments: